Adwords manager / Digital Marketing manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing manager to join our marketing team in Bangkok.
Want to join our digital agency downtown Bangkok?
We look for a person who already are, or who can quickly become, a digital marketing specialist with focus on the google products. You will be working closely with our top management, as well as customers, to develop your skills in traffic acquisition, tracking, and optimising. As an analyst we expect you to be very structured and self motivated and able to handle a task and figure out the best solution to the problem mostly by yourself.
We value experience but could consider setting up training for the right candidate, with right mindset, and related experience. The person you will be replacing joined us without experience 2 years ago, and developed to an expert over the time. We hope the successful candidate want to make the same journey.
We are looking at hiring before end of March 2018 so filling this position is urgent for us.
- Creating and managing Adwords accounts.
- Write and test ad copy.
- Weekly KPI reports to department manager
- Work with many Google products (Adwords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Optimizer, etc.)
- Be in charge of clients Adwords accounts and find opportunities to improve performance.
- Keep up with latest trends and updates in SEM
- Follow up on A/B-tests (our web team will build your test pages)
- Full time employment (work permit will be provided)
- Monthly salary 40,000 – 70,000 baht (Depending on experience)
- A good environment where we focus on developing our employees in many different areas.
- Develop skills in related fields such as social media and general digital advertising
- Possibilities for personal and salary growth.
- 5 days/week with flexible work hours.
- You must structured, curious and eager to learn
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
- +1 year experience with building and managing Adwords accounts using best practices
- Good understanding of English
- Understand conversions optimisation and ROAS
- Have an analytical mindset
- Can make your own decisions and take responsibility for the outcome.
- Can work in a team and independently
Additional assets we value:
- Fluent in Swedish (many Swedish customers)
- Copywriter experience
- WordPress skills
- Social media marketing
- Experience within SEO
- Other Google products; Tag Manager, Search Console, etc,.
- Sales and presentation experience
Send your CV and a cover letter to:
email@example.com (Please set the title to Marketing Manager.) and don’t forget to indicate your salary preferences.
To learn more about us, please visit https://geckodoit.com
Gecko Do It is a versatile web agency based in Bangkok, founded 2011. We deliver web related services to companies globally. We work with custom web solutions based on WordPress, online marketing, graphical design and general web master services.